- Thorough Assessment: Dr. Jessum provides a comprehensive and thorough evaluation which incorporates multiple sources of information, including: clinical interview, childhood and adult history and biographical information gathering, review of previous records and reports, and a broad range of standardized objective measures.
- Evidence Based Tests: To ensure an accurate diagnosis and treatment recommendations, testing includes gold standard evidence based instruments to assess overall mental health functioning, personality, cognitive and intellectual functioning, neuropsychological screening, executive functioning, and functional impairment.
- Up-To-Date Methodology: Dr. Jessum follows evaluation and treatment methodology guidelines outlined by leading expert and international ADHD authority, Russell A. Barkley, Ph.D.
- Qualified Examiner: Dr. Jessum is a licensed clinical psychologist who maintains ethical guidelines for continuing education in advanced psychodiagnostic assessment of ADHD.
- Recommendation Letter: Patients or referring physicians will be provided with a formal letter of diagnosis and treatment recommendations for use in guiding medical management.