Services are offered to help patients adjust to acute and chronic medical conditions, including their associated physical and emotional distress; modify unhealthy ways of living to help prevent the onset or progression of disease; and treat mood and anxiety disorders that interfere with management of medical conditions. Services are also available to help individuals with behavioral and psychosocial management of medical conditions such as headache, pain, cancer, heart disease, pulmonary disease, and diabetes.
- Behavioral medicine initial consultation and treatment planning
- Bio-psychosocial, educational and neuropsychological assessment
- Individual, couples, group and family psychotherapy
- Biofeedback, including neurofeedback, heart rate variability, and breathing biofeedback
- Psychiatric services, including initial evaluation and medication management
- Educational groups, including stress management, mindfulness, and dietary/lifestyle support
- Individual mind-body interventions, including upper body massage, reiki, and guided imagery
- Dietary and nutritional consultation and guidance
- Monitoring of vital signs, including blood pressure, heart rate variability, temperature, pulse, respiration, oxygen level, body mass index and composition, pain levels, glucose level (as needed)
- Mobile units available for primary care and physician specialist offices, day treatment, residential, skilled nursing facilities and hospital settings
- Non-Profit alliance servicing underserved and uninsured areas in primary care and community mental health setting.
For an initial evaluation or consultation, please call 818-880-0250.